What is a ‘Mastermind Group’?
When you bring like-minded individuals together with the purposeful intention of growth, and you have participants who are eager to help one another grow in their personal & professional worlds, you get a Mastermind Group.
Each Mastermind group brings together individuals who share their perspectives, thoughts, and experiences from a variety of fields. In each group, there is facilitated discussion and reflection about leadership, accountability, and individual success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Positive reinforcement and support for continued growth
- Sharing your experiences and learning from the experiences of others
- Growing your personal & professional leadership ability
- Brainstorming of ideas to apply in your life and your profession
- Deeper understanding of your own leadership development
- A group of like minded individuals committed to success and personal growth
- Professional networking
Each seat for a participant in a Mastermind group is an investment in yourself or someone else of $250. Included in this is a certificate of completion, a study guide, and the knowledge that you’re not only helping yourself grow, you’re providing much needed funds to a local community benefit organization (non-profit), youth group, or school group.
Depending on the topic for that specific group, they range anywhere from 4 to 10 weeks, usually meeting an hour per week. To ensure that each participant receives the most out of each Mastermind Group, there is a capacity of 10 individuals in each group.
Current Mastermind topics include:
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- Put Your Dreams to the Test
- Leadership Gold
- Becoming a Person of Influence
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect
I had a great experience with the Mastermind discussion group…it was a great opportunity to learn new practical ways to build my leadership skills. Steve Goble was an excellent facilitator and gave strong examples and a written outline that I can go back to time and again to remind myself what I’ve learned. I recommend anyone in a leadership position or striving to become a better leader to read John Maxwell’s ‘21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership’ and attend Steve’s Mastermind discussion group.
– Rod Redcay, Denver, PAhide
Email Steve for more information about any upcoming Mastermind Group