”It is literally true that you can succeed best
and quickest by helping others to succeed.”
— Napoleon Hill
Solution Councils are designed for…
…people working in a small business environment
…people dissatisfied with the status quo
…people who don’t believe in making excuses
…people that want to do more, achieve more, and be more!
For 12 adventurous months, 8-12 people will gather together once a month for 5 hours to learn & grow
- 1.5-hour professional/personal development discussion & lesson providing actionable content and Q&A
- Topics may include: Social Media, Leadership, Communication, Sales, Marketing, Networking, etc.
- 2.5-hours collaborating on solutions to specific problems you’re facing or ideas you’d like to pursue
- 30-45 minutes for lunch and social discussion
- Bonus: Each member gets a 1-hour individual coaching session on the phone or in person w/Steve each month
It’s easier to be successful when you go with others. Bringing together people with different experiences, yet working through similar issues, allows members of a Solution Council to learn from a different perspective. You’ll be held accountable to reach your own success, but you won’t be on your own — you’ll have others supporting you!
- We’ll meet once a month as a group, at a pre-determined time and location
- Everything that happens in a Solution Council remains confidential, including your participation
- It’s a 12 month adventure, no exceptions…growth is a process that takes time and commitment
- Professional facilitation that provides tools, resources, and encouragement to grow outside of your comfort zone
Committed to doing more, achieving more, and being more?
Call me – 717.682.3198 – or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get started!