We’re meant to do more, be more, and achieve more…
…isn’t it time to break through?
What is a ‘Mastermind Group’?
A Mastermind group brings together internal teams (8-12 people per mastermind is ideal) with the intention of achieving personal and professional growth around a specific topic. Each Mastermind is a facilitated, interactive discussion and learning experience about the topic selected, designed to add value and increase skill sets of the participants.
Mastermind groups meet for 60-90 minutes on a weekly basis for 6 weeks at a consistent designated time and location. Value added materials (books, workbooks, and other learning tools) are provided to each attendee based on the topic selected.
How a Mastermind Benefits You:
- 6+ hours of professional development in a small group setting, sharing and learning together
- Action steps and resources to do more, be more, and achieve more
- Building your team into a more cohesive, better performing unit
- Growing your personal and professional leadership ability and skill sets
Mastermind Results Achieved:
- One team discovered a new process that would save time and money
- One team solved an internal relationship problem that was negatively affecting business growth
- A business leader communicated his leadership style with his team more clearly, gained greater buy-in
Current Mastermind topics include:
- Leadership (Frontline, Management, Executive)
- Building Influence & Improving Relationships
- Enhancing Communication & Growing Relationships
- Achieving Sales Success
- Personal Development/ High Performance Team Building
What past participants have said:
“I took away valuable lessons that would not have been learned by simply reading the book.”
– Bill Warrell, Lancaster, PA
“I had a great experience with the Mastermind group…it was a great opportunity to learn new practical ways to build my leadership skills. Steve Goble was an excellent facilitator and gave strong examples and a written outline that I can go back to time and again to remind myself what I’ve learned.” – Rod Redcay, Denver, PA